Wooden blinds 65 mm
Wooden blinds 65 mm
Order over GBP 190, the parcel will be FREE.
The cost of shipping orders worth up to GBP 190 is GBP 8.99
Wooden blinds are ideally suited for decorating and darkening an office, living room, living room or bedroom.
Extremely atmospheric and atmospheric covers that blend in both modern and stylish interiors. Rich colors and elegant and aesthetic finishes (ie the upper gutter cover, wooden knob, string finish) make such blinds appreciate by the most demanding connoisseurs of furnishings for apartments, offices, hotels .
All our blinds are made to measure, so they are always perfectly matched.
High quality materials
The blinds offered by us are made of selected materials that guarantee their highest quality. Profiles and the top blind cover are made of high quality exotic wood. Veil is equipped with the best quality mechanism allowing to raise the lowering and tilting of the slats. As standard, each blind has a front decorative curtain rail. The system uses an aluminum top gutter, in which all veal control components are placed. The gutter is covered with a masking in the color of the slats, which additionally underlines the character of the shutter made in this way. As a standard, the blind is equipped with a tape carrying structure.
- (Wooden)wooden 50mm is an elegant, exclusive window cover. They perfectly match the interior design, in which wood, aluminum and glass dominate. Unique appearance and aesthetic values, while the rich color range of wooden blinds provides the possibility of free adjustment to the color of furniture, floors and interior design elements. The blind slats are real solid Basswood wood.
- (Wooden Pure)wooden pure 50mm is a new coloring of 50mm blinds, selected with the greatest precision to the natural color of sand and stones. The tape ladders were selected with shades to individual lamellas. Thanks to the new shades of PURE, you will perfectly get the beauty of the raw interior. Venetian blinds from the PURE collection will give your interior a unique atmosphere.
- (Laminated)50mm laminated is a proposal of a wooden blind, enriched with an external cover with a decor, perfectly composing with the interior furnishings - in particular with furniture and floors.
- (Bamboo)Bamboo 50mm the biggest advantage of bamboo blinds like wood blinds is their natural beauty and moodiness, which accompanies the interior, equipped with such covers. The slats are created in the process of joining narrow strips of natural bamboo. The advantage of bamboo blinds is undoubtedly their cheaper structure, after lifting the blind is made into a much smaller package than a wooden blind.
Characteristics of blinds
- The blind is made on a steel gutter with wooden slats 50 mm wide and a belt ladder
- as standard, the blind has a masking frame and a beam with a wooden bottom, in color similar to the color of the slats
- the price of the blind includes fixing the upper gutter (twisty)
- after folding the shutter, the wooden slats package takes about 10% of the height + 9 cm top and bottom gutter
- the average weight of 1 m2 of blinds is 2.2 kg
- the minimum width of the blind is 50 cm
- the maximum recommended area of blinds is 5 m2
- at the width of 70 cm, the control and the string are on the opposite sides, over 70 cm are on the same side. The length of the control elements is about 3/4 of the length all blinds.
- as standard, the blind does not have a side guide or hooks for the bottom gutter
- blind hardware (upper gutter and strings) are similar to the color of the slats.
- jars, juices and various structures are a natural wood decoration
- Coulisse electric motor has functions - lifting, opening and closing slats
- Permissible differences in shades of wood, its structure (s) and slight deformation of the lamellas
- The price of blinds with electric control consists of: price of shutter, engine, additional elements, remote control/switch
- In the case of blinds (Bamboo), bamboo 50mm, the differences in shades of wood, its structure (swabs), slight deformation of the lamellas and superficial on the flakes resulting from gluing and pressing are allowed. for a bamboo shoot.
- Available in maximum dimensions:
Maximum width: 2700 mm (270 cm)
Maximum height: 2600 mm (260 cm)
Maximum width in Bamboo version, Africa 2400 mm (240 cm)