Roman Blinds Model II -
Roman Blinds Model II
Roman Blinds Model II
Order over GBP 5000, the parcel will be FREE.
The cost of shipping orders worth up to GBP 5000 is GBP 29.90
Roman model blinds II
Roman blind model characterized by the use of round underwires with a diameter of 4mm. The underwires help keep the fabric of the blind straight when lowered and support it in even and elegant folds when rolled up. In this type of blind, the fold is at least 24 cm long. Due to the use of underwires, the cover is recommended not only for lighter fabrics, but also for heavier ones, which could lose their shape without this type of stiffening.
All our blinds are made to measure, thanks to which they are always perfectly matched.
- blind with 3mm round underwires with folds on the back of the fabric. Package minimum 23cm
- when rolled up, the blind reaches a height of 15 to 25cm depending on the length of the blind
- when using the bottom finish, the roller shutter is enlarged by about 10-14cm
- the perfect alternative to traditional curtains or curtains
- a small and aesthetic self-braking chain mechanism that allows you to stop the blind in any position
- possibility of mounting on any window: mounting: on a wall, in a window recess, or on a window frame
- available in the system: Velcro profile
- operation of blinds: chain
- maximum width: up to 3m
- good price
- 2 years warranty
- Maximum width: 2700mm (270cm) Maximum height: 3000mm (300cm)
It is incredibly easy to buy in the knall shop. Just fill in the required parameters of the product and add it to the cart. In order not to make a mistake, it is best to follow our instructions, which are under the question marks in the upper right corner of each checkbox. Before adding a product to your cart, you can always see its current price under the central photo.
MGS day and night blinds - free-hanging, wall or ceiling mounting
- Cassette-like profile
- Ideal for large areas
Roller Blinds MG - without cassette
- Classic and economical solution
- Darkening / blackout fabrics
Roman Blinds Model III
- With 3mm round bends
- In folds on the back of the fabric