Shipping conditions for website knall.co.uk
By continuing to use this website you agree our terms and conditions.
Order for more than 5000 GBP, the shipment will be FREE.
The cost of shipping orders worth below 5000 GBP is 29.90 GBP
* For all products where width exceeds 2400 mm (240 cm), 50 GBP is added to the shipping costs, and for all products where width exceeds 4000 mm (400 cm), 400 GBP is added to the shipping costs.
* We execute orders throughout the EU, the cost of shipping such an order depends on the recipient country and is added automatically.
* Shipments of large-size parcels such as: patio awnings, pergolas, garage doors are sent by a special dedicated transport, the cost of shipping such an order will be increased by 149 GBP when paying by bank transfer.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding your orders please see below:
- Do I have a chance to establish a specific day for the products to be delivered?
Currently, it is impossible to arrange a specific date of collection or to postpone the shipping. However, you are recommended to verify availability o goods and delivery time, so you can be present at the delivery place in a proper time.
To support our customers, we let the items to be sent to a different address. Option that is most often chosen by the customers, is having the goods delivered to the workplace, so a colleague can sign for it, thanks to which you will avoid the needs to re-arrange the shipping. What is more, you need to remember to inform adequate persons that there will be a parcel for you, so it is not accidentally rejected.
Furthermore, we have discovered that apart from a high success rate in relation to shipping of our items, some problems appear when delivery is to residential rather than business address. Hence, it is always recommended that the customers chose delivery to their workplaces, to avoid any problems.
- Do I have to be at home to collect the delivery?
There is a need to sign for all the goods that we sell, unless the package is so small that it can be delivered via Royal Mail and placed in the customer's letterbox.
Of a customer is willing his products to be left with his neighbour, he needs to fill in a box with shipping instructions that is placed on the checkout page.
There is also a possibility of delivery to the workplace, although you need to take the size of the package into account, so you are able to take it home without damaging the goods.
- Will the ordered products be delivered in parts?
We typically do not send order until they are fully completed.
Although, there are some situations that we may organize a part delivery of the ordered products. Please contact us and you will obtain further information.
In case of delivering your order in parts, we do not charge extra delivery fees.
- Can the ordered goods be delivered outside UK?
Currently, we only deliver our products within the UK, Ireland and other islands based near UK.
Full information considering the places that we deliver to can be found on our delivery page.
- How long do I need to wait for my M2M blind?
Traditionally, we deliver our made to measure blinds within 14-18 business days.
- There is no information about free shipping when I add products to the basket?
When you order enough products, so they can qualify for free delivery, this information will be presented automatically on the checkout page, in the field with delivery options.
Free delivery is offered for chosen goods as well as for order, whose value exceed £5000, Free delivery is available within UK territory only. Other lands such as Scottish highlands, Ireland, etc. require additional charges to be covered.
- On which territories within UK does the free delivery option apply?
Free delivery within UK is available for orders, whose value exceeds £5000.
Territories that qualify for free delivery cover the UK mainland, without Scottish Highlands and Islands.
Full information regarding postal charges will be available after adding products to the basket and providing your delivery address. Afterwards, the basket will show the full amount of delivery costs that you will be charged with.