Wooden venetian blinds 25 mm
Wooden venetian blinds 25 mm
Order over GBP 190, the parcel will be FREE.
The cost of shipping orders worth up to GBP 190 is GBP 8.99
Wooden blinds are ideal for decorating and darkening the office, living room, living room or bedroom.
Extremely moody and atmospheric covers that blend in both modern and stylish interiors. Rich colors and elegant and aesthetic finishes (i.e. upper gutter grille, wooden knob, string ends) make such blinds appreciated by the most demanding connoisseurs of furnishing apartments, offices, hotels .
We manufacture all of our blinds to size, which is why they are always perfectly matched.
High quality materials
The blinds we offer are made of selected materials, guaranteeing their highest quality. The profiles and upper blind cover are made of high quality exotic wood. The blinds are equipped with the best quality mechanism that allows lifting, lowering and tilting the slats. As standard, each blind has a decorative curtain rod. The system uses an aluminum overhead gutter in which all components of the blind control are placed. The gutter is covered with a masking in the color of the slats, which further emphasizes the nature of the blinds made in this way. As standard, the blind is equipped with a string support structure
- (Wooden)wooden 25mm is a stylish and elegant shutter made of a special type of wood (Siberian linden) which additionally strengthens its advantages and also its resistance to the surrounding conditions. Blinds available with a wide range of unique colors.
- (Laminated)laminated 25mm is a proposal of wooden blinds, enriched with an external cover with a decor, which blends well with the interior equipment - in particular with furniture and floors. The blinds are available in 25 and 50 mm widths.
- (Bamboo)bamboo 25mm The biggest advantage of bamboo blinds like wooden blinds is their natural beauty and moodiness, which accompanies interiors equipped with such covers. The slats, available in 25 and 50 mm widths, are created by joining narrow slats of natural bamboo. The advantage of bamboo blinds is undoubtedly their thinner structure, so after raising the blind folds into a much smaller package than wooden blinds.
- The shutter is made on an aluminum gutter with 25 mm wide wooden slats
- in the (Laminated) version, 25mm laminated lamellas are painted in colors imitating the wood-like laminates on the market
- 25 mm wooden blind as standard is made with an upper gutter cover and a wooden bottom beam in lamella color
- the price of blinds includes upper gutter fittings (twisty)
- The shutter does not have side guidance as standard
- after the blind has been folded, the lamella packet covers about 18% of its height
- The average weight of 1 m2 of blinds is 2.2 kg
- up to a width of 35 cm, the control and the string are on opposite sides, above 35 cm they are on the same side. The length of the controls is approx. 3/4 of the length Blinds.
- colors of cords and ladders are similar to those of lamellas
- jars, knots and various structures are natural wood decorations
- version with electric motor (24V) available colors of the engine are white, beige, silver
- the electric motor has functions - rotating slats
- compact design
- Differences in shades of wood, its structure (jars) and slight deformation of the slats are permissible.
- The price of blinds with electric control consists of: price of blinds, motor, additional elements, remote control/switch
- In the case of bamboo blinds (25mm), 25mm differences in shades of wood, its structure (jars), slight deformation of the lamellas and clearances on the petals resulting from sticking and pressing the stems are acceptable bamboo shoots.
- Available in maximum dimensions:
Maximum width: 1900 mm (190 cm)
Maximum height: 2000 mm (200 cm) * Bamboo 2600 mm (260 cm)